Monday, October 5, 2009

Shake Up Your Workout Routine With Power Plate!!

Fluid Fitness recently brought a Power Plate machine. The Power Plate is big in Europe and my friends were raving about it. I thought to myself "How great can this vibration machine really be?" So i did some research and tried it out. I was amazed by how much the machine made me/my muscles work, even just standing on the machine was a workout, and it was fun too! After a 30 minute workout i felt like i had just done an hour at the gym, and i felt energized! The vibration contracts your muscles, so with a combination of this and working out, you are doing twice the workout in half the time! As well as strength and muscle tone the machine is great for flexibility, core strenghth and stability, balance, co-ordination, blood circulation and bone density. I also love the 'massage' setting which is very popular at the end of a workout! I fell in love with the machine straight away and decided i wanted to get myself certified, so i did just that. I am now a personal trainer at Fluid Fitness on the Power Plate machine and have a growing client base, so come give it a try!!! As an introductory offer you can try a workout session for $20. Also, check out my latest Power Plate video by clicking the link below -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4IlK1zw9g

If you have any questions, or to set up at appointment, email me at powerplatechris@gmail.com

Thanks,

Chris Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment